Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our First BackPacking Adventure

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This weekend we decided to get out and hit the trail a little and do some camping. Little did we know that when we would get to the campground it would be full except one spot. That one spot was the very last walk-in site that was 2/10 of a mile down the trail(nothing right). Most of the other campers weren't prepared to take a little hike with all their camping gear and took about 8 trips to get; the tent, cooler, firewood, and any other gear they needed. Well Sarah and I have been watching Man vs. Wild and I was ready to put my skills to the test. Luckily I brought my pack and daypack, so we packed as little as possible, and left the rest in the car. So after two loads of the packs loaded down with everything including the BIG tent strapped on the top of my pack, we made camp. It was a great night away from busy life and everybody else. The next day we got up and packed up and went hiking to see the falls. We hiked down to the bottom of Falls Creek Falls and we got some great pictures. I hope everybody is doing great thanks for stopping by.


This is Falls Creek Falls (Jordan if you come down I will take you here)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is a picture at the bottom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Rock Island
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: